The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Empty The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?

Post by sir Wed 1 Jul - 17:12

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Xfilexsamd-700x400

The X-Files Cancelled or Renewed for Season 11? Will There Be The X-Files Season 11? When Will The X-Files Season 11 Start?

THE X-FILES CANCELLED OR RENEWED FOR SEASON 11?

Current Status: FOX has yet to cancel or renew The X-Files for Season 11. Check back to find out whether the revived sci-fi series is cancelled or renewed for an 11th season.

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Xfilesmsafmf-e1434197855111

THE X-FILES CANCELLED OR RENEWED TIMELINE

May 26, 2015 – David Duchovny confirms that The X-Files Season 11 is a possibility.

May 11, 2015 – FOX holds The X-Files Season 10 until midseason, giving it a massive two-hour premiere event, following the NFC Championship game, Sunday, January 24, 2016.

March 28, 2015 – Chris Carter will keep fans guessing on the prospects of The X-Files Season 11.

March 24, 2015 – FOX officially revives The X-Files for Season 10. The revival will take the form of a 6-episode limited series featuring both mythology and standalone episodes, with original stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson reprising their iconic roles as Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. The revival is not currently being viewed as a one-off series, with the possibility that it could continue into an eleventh season.

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Xfilesdaf-e1434197888449

Seriable.com
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 100670
Your favorite David's role : Hank Moody and Fox Mulder
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Back to top Go down

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Empty Re: The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?

Post by jade1013 Wed 1 Jul - 18:06

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   122jg5i
jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 116930
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Back to top Go down

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Empty The X-Files Season 11 Renewal? Chris Carter Hints At Long Second Life

Post by sir Wed 7 Oct - 4:08

The X-Files Season 11 Renewal? Chris Carter Hints At Long Second Life

Fox has put in a six-episode limited series order for this X-Files reboot. Carter, however, held out hope that the show could return, though likely in the form of more self-contained mini-series or specials.

“Mulder and Sculley will be in wheelchairs before we’re finished,” he joked.

Renewcanceltv.com
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Empty Re: The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?

Post by jade1013 Wed 7 Oct - 4:14

jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Sun 11 Oct - 17:08

The X-Files Season 11 – Loophole To See Characters Return?
OCTOBER 11, 2015 BY RENEWCANCELTV

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Xfilessda-700x400

After months of caginess, the floodgates have opened, and with them more hints that The X-Files Season 11 could be out there, even if the upcoming revival ends with apparent ‘closure’.

Via EW:

"As for the future of the characters, Duchovny says, “It’s always open. Even if we died in an explosion, we could always come back.”

No doubt further seasons will require the revival to resonate with viewers and advertisers, but this is more evidence that, at least from a story perspective, The X-Files plans on sticking around.

Renewcanceltv
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Sun 11 Oct - 17:09

jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Wed 23 Dec - 13:21

The X-Files Season 11 In 2017? David Duchovny Open To Annual Return

DECEMBER 23, 2015 BY RENEWCANCELTV

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Xfilessda-700x400

TVLINE | Could an X-Files miniseries like this become an annual thing?

I don’t see what not. But we don’t want to just make more episodes because we can. I’m not interested in that. And I don’t think Chris is interested in that. If Chris is re-inspired to start thinking about where to take the show and the characters next I’m sure we’d all listen.

Renewcanceltv.com
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Wed 23 Dec - 13:36

jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Tue 29 Dec - 3:40

The X-Files Could Continue As Limited Series – David Duchovny

December 29, 2015 by Roco

“My sense is [the Season 10 episodes are] really good, but I haven’t seen [them all]. [And] Chris says [Season 11] depends on David and Gillian. David says it depends on Chris and Gillian. Gillian says it depends on Chris and David. That’s where we’re at. We’ll all try to figure out our schedules and our needs. We’re not young actors without any responsibilities anymore. We have lives. We’re far-flung. We’re as far apart from each other as we can [be] — not for that reason. So it’s tough. It was tough to just get these six down. I hope we can.”

Which means if the band does manage to get back together, the episode count might be on the lower end again.

“Thirteen [episodes] is a little much,” Duchovny admits. “It would have to be the kind of thing where Chris would come to me and say, ‘I have this great vision for 12 or ten or eight or six.’ It’s not the number, it’s whether or not the number services the story.”

Source and more: THR:

Seriable
jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Tue 29 Dec - 3:43

Thanks
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Tue 29 Dec - 8:17

The X-Files: David Duchovny Open to a Short 11th Season

by Regina Avalos, December 29, 2015

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   The-x-files

The X-Files hype for the return to FOX is now in overdrive. With less than a month to go before the premiere of season 10 of the series, there is a lot more talk about the future of the series from its stars.

The Hollywood Reporter shared more comments from David Duchovny about the possibility of a season 11 after this season airs, and he is definitely open to it. Chris Carter has already said he was willing to do more too, but Duchovny made it clear that it is a matter of finding the time for it.

He said:

“My sense is they’re really good, but I haven’t seen [them all],” he says. “[And] Chris says it depends on David and Gillian. David says it depends on Chris and Gillian. Gillian says it depends on Chris and David. That’s where we’re at. We’ll all try to figure out our schedules and our needs. We’re not young actors without any responsibilities anymore. We have lives. We’re far-flung. We’re as far apart from each other as we can [be] — not for that reason. So it’s tough. It was tough to just get these six down. I hope we can.”

The short season did cause one issue for Duchovny. He originally wanted to direct one of the episodes of the revival, but a six-episode season did not allow him that opportunity because directing an episode meant he would not appear in the episode. He said that would be “shooting themselves in the foot.” He wanted to be in on the action for all six episodes.

Are you excited for the return of The X-Files? Tell us what you think.

TV Series Finale
jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Tue 29 Dec - 8:33

Thanks
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Tue 5 Jan - 2:56

Will the new X-Files season be the last?

SFX Staff 19 minutes ago

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   C92ee3199c653fba027c9fe47c6a86310f6d3c16.jpg__940x420_q85_crop-smart_subject_location-767,182_upscale

Agents Mulder and Scully are returning to TV in just under three weeks’ time, as a new six-episode “event series” of The X-Files starts airing in the US.

Great though it is to have the duo back, six episodes just doesn’t seem like enough! So SFX magazine asked actors David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson what the chances are of them shooting a bunch more.

“I don’t know,” Duchovny says. “I hate to disappoint, but I take things as they come. Each day on the set had its own challenges and charms and problems. But when I sat down and watched it, I saw that the show still worked and the characters still worked. I have never not believed in the frame of the show as being so flexible as to be almost infinite. We have a show that can be comedy, drama, science fiction, mystery, thriller, horror and not feel like it’s a different show. Doing six is maybe not enough to show that flexibility, so maybe we have more to do. I don’t know, we’ll see. Having gone through it again, I think we’re all okay with moving forward with more. I don’t want to speak for everyone, but I would.”

That’s a positive-sounding “maybe”, then. Gillian Anderson seems a bit cooler on the idea, though.

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   F0e3e3faff662d0400d84f80fac4e52e28c48795.jpg__620x350_q85_crop_upscale

“It’s possible but not probable. It will be an ongoing conversation. We have to see how it does and if people are enthusiastic about it and have the same interest. I think it’s all dependent on that.”

You can read much more about the new series of The X-Files – including what it was like for the duo to work together again after a gap of eight years – in SFX issue 270, which also features a massive celebration of Star Trek’s 50th anniversary, with three collectable covers. It goes on sale this Wednesday (6 January), when you’ll be able to buy a copy online here.

The X-Files airs on Fox in the US on Sunday 24 January (10ET/7PT), and will be on Channel 5 in the UK.

GamesRadar
jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Tue 5 Jan - 2:58

Thanks
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Tue 5 Jan - 10:57

Duchovny Wants More of ‘The X-Files’ But Anderson Isn’t That Hopeful

By JonathanBarkan  
Posted  January 5, 2016

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Xf021

The upcoming 10th season of “The X-Files” isn’t even here yet but stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are already talking about the potential for an eleventh season. While both agree that nothing is confirmed, it seems that they disagree on whether or not it’s going to happen.

Speaking with SFX Magazine, David Duchovny stated:

I don’t know. I hate to disappoint, but I take things as they come. Each day on the set had its own challenges and charms and problems. But when I sat down and watched it, I saw that the show still worked and the characters still worked. I have never not believed in the frame of the show as being so flexible as to be almost infinite. We have a show that can be comedy, drama, science fiction, mystery, thriller, horror and not feel like it’s a different show. Doing six is maybe not enough to show that flexibility, so maybe we have more to do. I don’t know, we’ll see. Having gone through it again, I think we’re all okay with moving forward with more. I don’t want to speak for everyone, but I would.

There’s a lot of optimism there and appreciation for everything the show has to offer. There’s also some honesty there on whether or not the show would make sense in today’s day and age. Duchovny has always seemed kinda like his character Fox Mulder, who is ready to dive into the fray whenever the need calls for it.

However, Gillian Anderson mirrors Dana Scully, someone who is cooly rational and looks at things very logically and, in a way, dispassionately. Speaking in regards to an eleventh season, Anderson explains:

It’s possible but not probable. It will be an ongoing conversation. We have to see how it does and if people are enthusiastic about it and have the same interest. I think it’s all dependent on that.

Considering the near fever pitch frenzy that ignited the internet when a 10th season was announced – and that’s not even taking into account the explosion on Twitter when the first trailer aired – I think it’s safe to say that an eleventh season will be strongly considered.

Bloody Disgusting!
jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Tue 5 Jan - 10:59

Thanks
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Tue 5 Jan - 13:12

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson Talk Possibility of The X-Files Season 11

Posted on January 5, 2016 by John Squires

Believe it or not, we’re less than three weeks away from the hotly-anticipated return of “The X-Files,” which kicks off its tenth season later this month. When the new season wraps up, will it truly be the end, or can we expect more Mulder and Scully in our future? Let’s talk about that, shall we?!

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are featured on the cover of the latest issue of SFX Magazine, and inside the pages you’ll find interviews with both. When asked about the future of the fan-favorite series, Duchovny remained optimistic, while Anderson doesn’t seem to be as convinced.

I don’t know. I hate to disappoint, but I take things as they come,” said Duchovny. “Each day on the set had its own challenges and charms and problems. But when I sat down and watched it, I saw that the show still worked and the characters still worked. I have never not believed in the frame of the show as being so flexible as to be almost infinite.

We have a show that can be comedy, drama, science fiction, mystery, thriller, horror and not feel like it’s a different show,” the actor elaborated. “Doing six is maybe not enough to show that flexibility, so maybe we have more to do. I don’t know, we’ll see. Having gone through it again, I think we’re all okay with moving forward with more. I don’t want to speak for everyone, but I would.”

It’s possible but not probable,” Anderson chimed in. “It will be an ongoing conversation. We have to see how it does and if people are enthusiastic about it and have the same interest. I think it’s all dependent on that.”

“The X-Files” returns to Fox with a special two-night event beginning Sunday, January 24, 2016 (10:00-11:00 PM ET/7:00-8:00 PM PT), following the NFC Championship Game, and continuing with its time period premiere on Monday, January 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson reprise their iconic roles as Agent Fox Mulder and Agent Dana Scully in a mixture of stand-alone investigative episodes and those that further the original show’s seminal mythology. In the opening episode, Mulder and Scully take on a case of a possible alien abductee.

The all-new episodes will feature appearances by guest stars including Joel McHale (“Community”), Robbie Amell (“The Flash”), Lauren Ambrose (“Dig,” “Six Feet Under”), Annabeth Gish (“The Bridge”), Annet Mahendru (“The Americans”), Rhys Darby (“Flight of the Conchords”), Kumail Nanjiani (“Silicon Valley”), and William B. Davis, who reprises his role as “Cigarette Smoking Man.” Three of the episodes are written and directed by Chris Carter, with the remaining new episodes written and directed by original series veterans Glen Morgan, Darin Morgan, and James Wong.

“The X-Files” originally premiered in September 1993. Over the course of its nine-season run, the influential series went from breakout sci-fi favorite to massive global hit and became one of the most successful television dramas of all time. The show, which earned sixteen Emmy Awards, five Golden Globes, and a Peabody Award, follows FBI special agents Scully (Anderson) and Mulder (Duchovny) as they investigate unexplained cases – “X-Files” – for which the only answers involve paranormal phenomena. “The X-Files” is a production of 20th Century Fox Television in association with Ten Thirteen Productions. Carter is executive producer and creator of the series. Glen Morgan also serves as an executive producer.

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   X-files-poster-1

Dread Central
jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Tue 5 Jan - 13:14

Thanks
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Wed 6 Jan - 5:05

Will the new X-Files season be the last?

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Will-the-new-X-Files-season-be-the-last-702x336

Agents Mulder and Scully are returning to TV in just under three weeks’ time, as a new six-episode “event series” of The X-Files starts airing in the US.

Great though it is to have the duo back, six episodes just doesn’t seem like enough! So SFX magazine asked actors David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson what the chances are of them shooting a bunch more.

“I don’t know,” Duchovny says. “I hate to disappoint, but I take things as they come. Each day on the set had its own challenges and charms and problems. But when I sat down and watched it, I saw that the show still worked and the characters still worked. I have never not believed in the frame of the show as being so flexible as to be almost infinite. We have a show that can be comedy, drama, science fiction, mystery, thriller, horror and not feel like it’s a different show. Doing six is maybe not enough to show that flexibility, so maybe we have more to do. I don’t know, we’ll see. Having gone through it again, I think we’re all okay with moving forward with more. I don’t want to speak for everyone, but I would.”

That’s a positive-sounding “maybe”, then. Gillian Anderson seems a bit cooler on the idea, though.

“It’s possible but not probable. It will be an ongoing conversation. We have to see how it does and if people are enthusiastic about it and have the same interest. I think it’s all dependent on that.”

You can read much more about the new series of The X-Files – including what it was like for the duo to work together again after a gap of eight years – in SFX issue 270, which also features a massive celebration of Star Trek’s 50th anniversary, with three collectable covers. It goes on sale this Wednesday (6 January), when you’ll be able to buy a copy online here.

Dx781.com
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Wed 6 Jan - 5:06

jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Empty 'X-Files' Stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson Tease Future

Post by sir Wed 6 Jan - 13:14

'X-Files' Stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson Tease Future Of Show Following Miniseries Run

Video

Fans of "The X-Files" want to believe that the upcoming six-episode miniseries won't be the end of the show or the last time we see agents Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson). Stars Duchovny and Anderson both teased the idea that the show could be back for more episodes and maybe even another season in the future.

In an interview with British magazine SFX, which is a part of the GamesRadar sire, Duchovny said he's not sure if there will be more episodes in the future, but said the format of the show could leave room for more cases for Mulder and Scully to take on. When he watched the episodes from the miniseries, the 55-year-old actor said the show "still worked" after not being on TV since 2002.

"We have a show that can be comedy, drama, science fiction, mystery, thriller, horror and not feel like it’s a different show. Doing six is maybe not enough to show that flexibility, so maybe we have more to do. I don’t know, we’ll see," Duchovny dished. "Having gone through it again, I think we’re all okay with moving forward with more. I don’t want to speak for everyone, but I would."

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Gillian-anderson-david-duchovny

Gillian Anderson (left) and David Duchovny (right), pictured here at The Cutting Room on May 12, 2015, in New York City, both revealed that there is a possibility of even more new episodes of "The X-Files" following upcoming miniseries run.
PHOTO: GETTY

Anderson, who's character Scully was always the skeptic of the two, revealed that "it’s possible but not probable" that new episodes of "The X-Files" could follow the miniseries. However, she did add that it is something that will be talked about.

"We have to see how it does and if people are enthusiastic about it and have the same interest. I think it’s all dependent on that," Anderson said.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter in October 2015, show creator Chris Carter said there is the possibility for another revival in the future, but it would depend on the availability of the actors. He also added that as long as Duchovny and Anderson were willing, he'd move forward with revivals using Mulder and Scully.

For now, fans will get to enjoy six new episodes of "The X-Files" this year that will contain four standalone episodes, while the first and last episodes will continue the show's mythology. However, Carter told The Hollywood Reporter that there is an "arc" among the episodes.

"We tried to make everything integral. But the first episode and the last episode are really a two-parter. In [the other episodes] we follow the characters emotionally, but they don't have to do with the conspiracy," Carter said.

Watch a promo for "The X-Files" below:

Ibtimes.com
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Wed 6 Jan - 13:43

jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Thu 7 Jan - 5:35

'The X-Files': Will David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson Do More Episodes After The Revival?

Christian Saclao , Design & Trend
   Jan, 07, 2016, 08:19 AM

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   David-duchovny-as-fox-mulder-and-gillian-anderson-as-dana-scully
(Photo : Facebook/The X-Files) "The X-Files" stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson weighed in on whether they would do more episodes of the Fox series after the much anticipated revival.

The much anticipated six-episode revival of "The X-Files" won't premiere until Jan. 24, but fans of the hit sci-fi series are already eager to know whether there would be more installment of the Fox series in the future.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter last month, Duchovny confirmed that he'd be willing to do more episodes of the series after the revival, but he acknowledged that there are a number of things he should consider first before making his final decision.

For one, the 55-year-old actor wants to first see the final cut of the upcoming miniseries."My sense is they're really good, but I haven't seen [them all]," said Duchovny, who plays Fox Mulder on the series.

He went on to share that the possibility of doing more episodes largely depends on the availability of all the key people involved.

"[Series creator] Chris [Carter] says it depends on David and Gillian [Anderson]. David says it depends on Chris and Gillian. Gillian says it depends on Chris and David. That's where we're at," Duchovny said. "We'll all try to figure out our schedules and our needs. We're not young actors without any responsibilities anymore. We have lives. We're far-flung. We're as far apart from each other as we can [be] -- not for that reason. So it's tough. It was tough to just get these six down. I hope we can."

The  "Aquarius" actor also told TVLine last month that "The X-Files" miniseries could be an annual thing. However, he noted that they don't want to make more episodes just because they can.

"I'm not interested in that," he said. "And I don't think Chris is interested in that. If Chris is re-inspired to start thinking about where to take the show and the characters next I'm sure we'd all listen."

As for Anderson, she believes that the future of "The X-Files" still depends on the reception of viewers.

"It's possible but not probable," the 47-year-old actress, who plays Dana Scully on the series, told SFX magazine when asked if there's a possibility of filming more episodes following the revival.

"It will be an ongoing conversation," she said. "We have to see how it does and if people are enthusiastic about it and have the same interest. I think it's all dependent on that."

Do you want to see more episodes of "The X-Files" after the revival? Take our poll, and share your thoughts in the comments below!

"The X-Files" revival premieres with a special two-night event on Sunday, Jan. 24, and Monday, Jan. 25, on Fox.

Design & Trend
jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Thu 7 Jan - 5:38

Thanks
sir
sir
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Fri 8 Jan - 21:09

The X-Files Season 11 Spoilers: Will David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson's Mulder/Scully Return?

By Jorge Solis (j.solis@mstarsnews.com) | Jan 08, 2016 08:00 PM EST

The X-Files Cancelled Or Renewed For Season 11?   Txf-key-art-1-1-jpg

By popular demand from fans and critics, Fox is just days away from bringing back their iconic sci-fi/horror series. After the upcoming revival of The X-Files, will agents Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) returns for more cases in Season 11?

As we previously mentioned,13 years have passed since FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully were on the TV screen solving weird and supernatural cases. The reboot of Fox's popular sci-fi series continues with an all-new 6 episode arc. Not only are the two leads back to reprise their iconic roles, creator Chris Carter will takeover as showrunner once again for the franchise that launched his and many other careers.

In an interview with SFX magazine, both leads discuss if there is a possibility of the two reuniting again for another season's worth of episodes.

Transcribed from print by Dread Central, Duchovny reveals, "We have a show that can be comedy, drama, science fiction, mystery, thriller, horror and not feel like it's a different show. Doing six is maybe not enough to show that flexibility, so maybe we have more to do. I don't know, we'll see. Having gone through it again, I think we're all okay with moving forward with more. I don't want to speak for everyone, but I would."

Anderson adds, "It will be an ongoing conversation. We have to see how it does and if people are enthusiastic about it and have the same interest. I think it's all dependent on that."

We have 5 reasons why we're anxious to see the revival of The X-Files:

You can read much more about the The X-Files revival in SFX issue 270, which also features a massive celebration of Star Trek's 50th anniversary on the cover. The issue is now available in newsstands.

The X-Files returns with a special two-night event beginning Sunday, January 24, 2016, following the NFC Championship Game.
The event continues Monday, January 25, 2016 (8pm).

Readers, are you excited for the return of The X-Files?

Mstarz
jade1013
jade1013
Pix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next